This year’s workshops will be listed in this page.
- COP (paused): After 15 years of successfully running the workshop on Context-Oriented Programming and Advanced Modularity (COP) at ECOOP, organizers decided to pause in 2024.
Call for Workshops
ISSTA/ECOOP host a diverse offering of workshops bringing together academics, industrial researchers, and practitioners to exchange new ideas, problems, and experiences.
Topics for workshops may include, but are not limited to, the theory, design, implementation, optimization, testing, and analysis of programs and programming languages. Workshops will run before, during, and after the program of the main conference.
To submit a proposal for an ISSTA/ECOOP workshop, please complete the online application form linked below. After submitting, you will receive an automated email confirmation of your submission and, within at most four weeks (or shortly after the final submission deadline), a formal response notifying you if the workshop has been accepted for ISSTA/ECOOP.
Submission link: https://forms.gle/MjvcVpdJbPeAcDNcA
Please contact the workshop chair, Manuel Rigger (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions.
- Workshop proposal will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with the last submission date being on March 29.
- Workshops must send notifications for accepted papers by July 24, which will be about one week before the early registration deadline.
- Workshops that intend to publish their proceedings by ACM as part of the ISSTA proceedings need to account for the camera-ready deadline on July 31.
- The workshop’s website must be live within two weeks of notification of the workshop’s acceptance and include relevant information about the organizers and any call for contributions.